CHILD WELFARE LAW
THE EXPERIENCE I BRING TO MY CASES IS UNIQUE.
- I have handled thousands of cases over my 18 years as an Assistant Prosecutor.
- I have handled over 75 jury trials.
- I have handled hundreds of judge trials.
- I have drafted pleadings in hundreds of cases. And argued them before the court.
- I have read thousands of police and DHHS reports.
- I averaged 3-4 days per week in a courtroom during my years at the Prosecutor's Office.
- I have handled practically every area of criminal law.
- I am a nationally certified Child Welfare Law Specialist. I am one of only a handful of attorneys with this certification in the state.